|Home||» Products||» Concrete Testing Instrument||» Vibrating Machine|
- Unit of Measure
- Minimum Order Quantity
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Others
- Supply Ability
- Packaging Details
- Wooden Boxes
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- ISO Certified
Counted among the illustrious manufacturers, suppliers and exporters, we are engaged in offering Vibrating Machine. Known for its durable performance and high tensile strength, our offered machine is highly appreciated among our esteemed customers. The offered machine is manufactured in our hi-tech manufacturing unit using best quality basic raw materials, sourced from the trusted and authentic vendors of the market. Widely used in the preparation of mortar cube or molds, the Vibrating Machine is available with us in different specifications.
- Portland cement
- Low heat Portland cement
- Portland blast furnace cement
- High alumina cements
- The machine consists of a vibrating frame assembly and an electric motor mounted on a sturdy base.
- The complete frame assembly consists of a vice to hold a 7.06 cm cube mould and two studs threaded at top and a hopper to feed the sample in the mould.
- This assembly is supported on four springs and has an in built rotating shaft which rotates eccentrically and thus imparts vibrations to the entire frame.
- A balance weight is an integral bottom part of the frame.
- The centre of gravity of the assembly is brought to the centre of the eccentric shaft or within a distance of 25mm mould.
- The frequency of vibration is 12000 400 vibration per minute.
- Supplied complete with on 7.06cm cube mould with loose base plate, a time switch 0-5mins x 1min and certificate of vibration from a standard laboratory.
- Spares offered: Set of springs, belt and belt guard