We are instrumental in manufacturing and exporting a wide range of Test Sieves. Used to separate unwanted material from the desired elements, our offered sieves are available in different sizes to complement its diverse use. To manufacture these sieves, we make use of high-grade raw materials, which are sourced from authentic vendors. Furthermore, these Test Sieves are packed properly for safe transit at the clients' premises.
We understand the fact that the strength of concrete is a very important aspect during construction, so we are offering compression testing instruments. Strength of any concrete is attained by crushing the specimen through cubes or cylinders. Assisted by engineers, we design concrete for a particular compressive strength and the specimen is tested by applying load in a compression testing instrument. These are used for carrying frequently the specimens for testing in a standard laboratory where it is inconvenient and uneconomical. Equipped with special attachments, our machines are also used for bricks. Our compression testing machine consists of Load Frame with suitable platens and a Pumping Unit with Pressure gauge, either had operated or electrically cum hand operated. Our machine's load frame and pumping unit are connected by pressure pipes. Accessories:
- Masta Gauge 8 inch dia.
- Masta Gauge 6 inch dia.
- Brick testing attachment fitted in the Machine will charge extra
- Hallow block testing attachment fitted in the machine will charge extra
- Seal for compression testing machine or hydraulic Jack.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Days after Acceptance (DA)
- Supply Ability
- Packaging Details
- Wooden Boxes
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- ISO Certified