|Home||» Products||» Bitumen Testing Instrument||» Standard Penetrometer|
- Unit of Measure
- Minimum Order Quantity
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Days after Acceptance (DA), Others
- Supply Ability
- Packaging Details
- Wooden Boxes
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- ISO Certified
Impeccable quality being our chief characteristic, we have been able to manufacture, supply and export Standard Penetrometer. Used for testing a wide variety of materials such as grease, bitumen, tar, wax, polish and rubber, our offered penetrometer is highly demanded in chemical industry. Our Standard Penetrometer is trusted among our clients for its characteristics like accurate test results, high performance and low maintenance.
- Specifications: It consists of a vertical pillar mounted on a base provided with levelling screws. The head, together with dial plunger rod and cone (or needle) slides on a pillar and can be clamped at any desired height. A rack & pinion and pointer assemble provides fine adjustment of needle or cone tip to sample. It incorporates a clutch mechanism which makes reading of penetration and subsequent resetting a simple and accurate operation. The dial is graduated in 400 1/10 and the millimeter sub-divisions and the needle pointer against figures makes easy reading. Supplied with bitumen penetration needle, ring weight one each 50 gms and two sample container.
- Accessories: Penetration cone for empirical estimation of penetration of lubricating grease, petroleum jelly etc.
- Automatic Standard Penetrometer:
Same as above but supplied with transistorized timer and electro magnet incorporated in the clutch mechanism to accurately control penetration time to exact five seconds.