Product Code : 12
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 9500 INR/Unit
Impeccable quality being our chief characteristic, we have been able to manufacture, supply and export Standard Penetrometer. Used for testing a wide variety of materials such as grease, bitumen, tar, wax, polish and rubber, our offered penetrometer is highly demanded in chemical industry. Our Standard Penetrometer is trusted among our clients for its characteristics like accurate test results, high performance and low maintenance.
Used to determine grade of bitumen. The penetration tests determine consistency of bitumen for the purpose of grading. Depth in units 1/10 of millimeter to which a standard needle having a standard weight will penetrate vertically in a duration of five seconds at a temperature of 25ÃâÂºC determines penetration for gradation. Salient Features
- Specifications: It consists of a vertical pillar mounted on a base provided with levelling screws. The head, together with dial plunger rod and cone (or needle) slides on a pillar and can be clamped at any desired height. A rack & pinion and pointer assemble provides fine adjustment of needle or cone tip to sample. It incorporates a clutch mechanism which makes reading of penetration and subsequent resetting a simple and accurate operation. The dial is graduated in 400 1/10 and the millimeter sub-divisions and the needle pointer against figures makes easy reading. Supplied with bitumen penetration needle, ring weight one each 50 gms and two sample container.
- Accessories: Penetration cone for empirical estimation of penetration of lubricating grease, petroleum jelly etc.
- Automatic Standard Penetrometer:
Same as above but supplied with transistorized timer and electro magnet incorporated in the clutch mechanism to accurately control penetration time to exact five seconds.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Days after Acceptance (DA)
- Supply Ability
- 1000 Unit Per Year
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Packaging Details
- Wooden Boxes
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- ISO Certified