|Home||» Products||» Bitumen Testing Instrument||» Centrifuge Extractors|
- Unit of Measure
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Days after Acceptance (DA), Others
- Supply Ability
- Packaging Details
- Wooden Boxes
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- ISO Certified
Acknowledged in the industry as a manufacturer, supplier and exporter, we are engaged in offering Centrifuge Extractors. Offered extractors are designed using exceptional quality raw materials and advanced technology in compliance with the industry standards to assure their flawless use. Used to determine and check bitumen percentage in bituminous mix, our offered Centrifuge Extractors are highly demanded among our clients for distinguishable attributes.
Less power consumption
Easy to use
- These consist of a removable aluminum rotor bowl and have capacity of 1500 gms
- This shaft and thus the bowl is rotated fast manually by enclosed gears in the cast body and handle
- Solvent is introduced during the test through the holes in the cap of the housing
- A drain is provided to collect dissolved bitumen coming out of the rotating bowl and getting collected in the housing.
- Shafts rotated by an electric motor and gear (substantial care is taken to prevent solvent entering into the rotor of electrical motor)
- Operates on 230 Volts A.C. single phase.
- Accessories offers: Filter paper disc (packet of 100nos.), Benzene